Today I discovered how to create mail templates using Gmail.
Following this procedure you will be able to send emails using a set of saved templates.
- Go to GMAIL, click on the google labs image on the top right corner
- Find the “Canned Response” function, here is how it looks like:
- Click on “Enable” and save the settings
- Create a New Email message
- Write your email template, next click “Canned Response” –> “New Canned Response”
- Click Ok
- Click “Compose New Message”, click yes if gmail ask you to discard the previous message
- Click on “Canned Response” –> Insert
- Voilà! Here is your beautiful mail created from a template:
One question: why google doesn’t offer a TEMPLATE labs function? Canned response is not too attractive and is a little obscure, in my humble opinion.
Hope it helps.. and I really appreciate your feedbacks!